- ½ medium green cabbage, very thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- ½ medium red cabbage, very thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, peeled; julienned or grated
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 jar of Spinelli’s Gorgonzola dressing
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In a bowl, combine the green and red cabbage, carrots, and green onion. Toss in at least half a jar of the Spinelli’s Gorgonzola until all ingredients are covered. Feel free to add more depending on your preference. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place in refrigerator and serve chilled.