- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of dried red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 pounds of large shrimp (already peeled and deveined with tail on)
- 1 Jar of Spinelli’s Roasted Garlic Fra Diavolo
In a bowl large enough to contain the shrimp, combine the oil, garlic, salt and pepper flakes. Add the shrimp, toss so they are thoroughly coated with the mixture and marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature. Preheat grill.
Heat Spinelli’s Garlic Fra Diavolo sauce in a saucepan and simmer on low heat for 10-15 minutes.
Grill the shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until pink throughout. Be careful not to overcook them.
Serve shrimp on top of the heated Spinelli’s Roasted Garlic Fra Diavolo sauce and accompany with any of your favorite veggies and side dishes such as a pasta, polenta, or potato, enjoy!