- 1 (16-ounce) package of Tortellini
- 4-6 cooked chicken breasts (prepared and cooked to your liking)
- 1 jar of Spinelli’s Puttanesca sauce
- 2 cups (packed) of chopped spinach
- 1 cup Pecorino Romano cheese
Cook tortellini according to package instructions.
Cut the cooked chicken into strips.
Heat 1 jar of Puttanesca over medium heat in a large sauce pan. Add the cooked chicken and spinach. Stir and let cook for 5 more minutes.
Strain the tortellini and add to the saucepan. Stir in the cup of pecorino cheese gently as the tortellini become very fragile. Let cook on very low heat for 5 minutes then serve directly from pan. Enjoy!