- 1 store bought pizza dough to your liking (or homemade if you’re feeling up for it)
- 1 jar of Spinelli’s Roasted Garlic Fra Diavolo sauce
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium sized peeled eggplant
- 1 jar of roasted red peppers
- 5-ounce package of soft, fresh goat cheese, coarsely crumbled
- 3 cups (packed) of arugula
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- Olive oil
Allow dough to rise in a covered bowl.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Cut eggplant into thin quarter inch circles. Cut red pepper into long strips.
Roll the dough on a floured surface into a 15-inch circle. Roll the edges towards the center to form a crust, leaving a 12-inch circle. Brush the entire crust generously with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Poke the dough a few times with a fork and bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes. Take out of oven.
On the prebaked dough, lather with Spinelli’s Roasted Garlic Fra Diavolo and mozzarella cheese. Spread eggplant and red peppers all over the pizza. Sprinkle the goat cheese on top evenly. Place in oven for 15 minutes.
In a salad bowl, mix the pine nuts and arugula with a tablespoon of olive oil and dash of salt. Place the arugula mixture on the top of the pizza and cook for 5-10 more minutes until crust is cooked through. Let the pizza sit for 10 minutes, then enjoy!